How'd it go today?

AHHHHH!!!!! DKM, I didn't get, if you would have said the full name, I would have said COOL!!!!!!:lol:
Yeah, I'm getting old and slow too.

47yo gets it, just doesn't agree with it. Love the instrumentation, hate the vocalization. capice? 8)

47yo gets it, just doesn't agree with it. Love the instrumentation, hate the vocalization. capice? 8)

That particular song was written by Woodie Guthrie early in the last century,
Guthrie never finished the song but his family let the Murphys finish and record it.

You'd love their early stuff when the instrumentation and the vocalization were both bad8)

I'm just barely young and dumb enough that I can still enjoy it. Give me a few years and we will see:lol:

I'll probably still like it, but nobody ever accused me of being right in the head!

I'm sounding like my dad here, but screaming into a mic is NOT singing. Someday you'll understand... when you're older. ;)

I took down an Italian cypress tree today and smacked one board on the fence. They said they didn't care though. Went to the doctor for my blood pressure check-up, and then did a couple of bids.

Bids and banking today. I did a little climb yesterday and my PI was bugging the hell out of me. Ending up scratching myself raw and put off the job for today. Got all of my bids today, I've been convincing people to go hourly on the bigger jobs. Kind of a guaranteed income then but ya don't get to run away with it like that. Seems to beat underbidding a big job by accident though to me.

I can't believe How Busy I am.

I get on the bus at 5:30am ride for an hour to work,
Work 9 hours then an hour and a half home on the bus.

Then return phone calls for sidejobs, write proposals, email invoices,
Then make food to eat and maybe relax for a bit.

Work can really take control of a persons life.

Gotta pay the bills! Heh I hear all you americans are causing turmoil in the markets? Cut it out will ya, I haven't even contacted my financial guy yet to find out how badly I got hit.:(

Also I'm trying to push this thread into the 1000 page zone!

A 1000 pages!

Attachments

• billion_dollars-720856.jpg
    billion_dollars-720856.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 43
500 pages togo!

I'm hoping to get the house on the market this week.

Asking will only be 200k Less than what I bought it for.

Tommorrow, I interview with a friend for a room in the city.

I am getting in the habit of mysteriously arriving really early , or really late to do slingshot/line setting ahead of the actual trim/removal work... then I show up , pull in my line and go to work...I have had up 6 tag lines pre-set around town... did the laundromat (Arborist's Clothes Stink!)...set two lines for tomorrow on the way home...Beer-Thirty...

Was on a job this afternoon. Shut the truck down because we were doing a little power pruning/ elevating. Went back 10 minutes later to move the truck to the next area and it wouldn't start! Click...click...click...click...
Tried jumping it but crappy cables combined with only a 12 volt boost on a 24 volt system didn't do a thing. So I removed the batteries and took Dave's chip truck up to NAPA and bought two new batteries. $237 that I wasn't expecting to spend today. :(

But then I realize if that's the worst thing that happens today then I'm doing pretty damn good. I'm sorry to hear about your house, Deva. We knew it was coming but it still sucks.

What happened to your house Bro? I think I am in a lucky minority who's house has actually gained value in the past few years, but I know some people are getting ska-rooooed. My baby bro is about to get focked on a condo he bought two years ago:(

Back