How'd it go today?

Glad she's feeling better!

Couple of small projects at the course today. Stacked a trailer full of brush. Cleaned by baby up to put away for the season and took the sign down that was down the road on the corner. Nearing the finish line...

Attachments

• 161114_001.jpg
    161114_001.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 161114_002.jpg
    161114_002.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 33
A couple of drops of Olive Leaf Extract every few months and I haven't had any wax build up for years. Good for a lot of other things as well including ear infections.

Hope your little girl is ok Peter.

That's a handy trick. I get some serious build up if I don't do something of the like, it can be painful.

Do you have to rake leaves?

I always figured that the noble leaf came from the earth, it should go back to the earth. The tree must drop them right there for a reason.

My thinking exactly, the mole thing makes sense though. Turf grass is my sworn enemy, I can't stand the way that people preen and primp over it, at least here in this semi arid environment.

All i do to lawn is deep it down...no water, no nursing with chems...just don't want to walk through a jungle to get to the vehicles etc.

All you have to do here is not water, then you end up with a nice dirt patch with some weeds and grass here and there.

Nice! I'd be 3'- 4' deep in thistles, Polk bushes, and rhubarb if I didn't cut regular.

not to mention the ever present grape vines and sumac I fight.

It's the bush that makes the song "Polk Salad Annie" a possibility" ;) Also known as an invasive species around here.

We use gangs on the fairways. I use this on the driving range and on the conservation club next door.

1992 f450. Fair shape. Cosmetic issues. Cheap. Formerly a bucket truck. 220k. New clutch. 460 gas. Stepping stone truck to replace my half ton. IMG_20161114_155905402_HDR.jpg

On a three day clearance, only conifers nothing interesting. Logistically challenging though. 30 cube of chip and as much wood to get rid of locally (job was 1hr 30 minutes away)
About 12 o'clock today I realised, with some relief, we're going to bring it in on time.
Got it sorted and grinding the stumps tomorrow.

Happy days!

Sam, Best to take the buttons off your shirt so as to get a bit closer to the ground while dodging the flying lead.;)

Glad it's working out for you Mick. I take it "cube" is cubic meters?

Fair amount of work in that.:thumbup:

WooHoo!:dance: dumped out the two cycle from my backpack blower and re-filled with new mix using marine fuel...ran a couple tanks through it and leaves are all piled or blown into woods. That's a relief.

surprised it worked. What was in the blower is the same mix I've been using in my saw, which has been running great.:dontknow:

Back