How'd it go today?

I was told long ago that the women didn't shave their legs or pits and nobody used deodorant.

Well good to hear, Mick.

Lol I heard the same thing, MB

Jim, you don't wear deodorant?

I never used to much, and definitely not at work, but as I got older I started to smell more and more like a bear, had to start using it .:|:

My only concern about debt is my own health, I'm the only climber so I don't need long term wear and tear stoppages.

I'm in this boat...and happy to have a Wraptor. Its the kind of thing where little injuries take time to heal (large ones, too). I've had a sprained knuckle for a while. I have had two bouts with 'water on the knee'

Knee effusion, colloquially known as water on the knee, occurs when excess fluid accumulates in or around the knee joint. There are many common causes for the swelling, including arthritis, injury to the ligaments or meniscus, or when fluid collects in the bursa. This condition is known as prepatellar bursitis.Sep 11, 2015
Water On The Knee (Knee Effusion): Causes, Symptoms and ...
www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/187908.php

Right now, I torqued my knee a bit, too, and have a bit of elbow pain. I can't get away from running big saws or climbing, but I take out some of the work where I can.

BrendonV, old school Houser, a fellow who built up his business well with machine power, identified both the mini and Wraptor as key to his success and recommended them for my small outfit, where I possess the lion's share of the skill set on the jobsite. He rolled pretty self-sufficiently, probably with some occasional employee/ sub-contractor assistance. Similar boat.

I need to find more work. . . I'm bored.

Chippy looks good though. Got the shoot and feed deck done today. Done at least to the extent that I care to. . . It's wood chipper for crying out loud, not a Corvette. . . I couldn't bring myself to mask off the individual letters. hahaha

Now to work on finding things to run through it 8)

Doesn't help I live on a wildly underpopulated peninsula at the very top of the country. . .

14971054_1178633325505940_1642137353_o.jpg

14971928_1178633328839273_130637370_n.jpg

Wraptor wouldn't be much use.

Mostly broadwoods here, the needle trees aren't as tall anyway and I'm usually stripping them on the way up.

I'm good for the moment, I often pay cash for casuals on bigger jobs and unashamedly make a point of not picking up anything!

No point in having a dog and barking yourself.

I'm good for the moment, I often pay cash for casuals on bigger jobs and unashamedly make a point of not picking up anything!

No point in having a dog and barking yourself.
HAHAHA. I'm trying to move this way.

What happens if someone is hurt?

The Upper Peninsula of Michigan Mick. Basically the southern shore of Lake Superior.

I'm in northern Marquette county, underneath that big horn that sticks out into the lake. . .

upper-peninsula-satelite-view.jpg

MichiganWEB6.jpg

Lol I heard the same thing, MB

I wasn't whistling Dixie. I've known many sailors who cruised that side of the world and they told me that.

Mick, our babes know how to use a razor. :drink:

e3d3d65bc58a872171c3376c7c36128a.jpg

Back