How'd it go today?

Well, take care.

Hope it resolves.

We all would benefit from massage work. It hurts some at the time, but relieves/ helps a lot of chronic issues.

Part of my shoulder impingement issue was resolved in part with stretching my pectorals, and standing with better posture, pulling my shoulder back, as well as other postural benefits, FWIW.

Do you have a good chiropractor, Mick?
That has been my salvation over the years.

I did some stump grinding today for a horse veterinarian.
In exchange for some dental work on the horses.
Man, I love swapping skills like that.

Nope, ground.
So basically she'll be doing the same thing for me, that I did for her, just on a smaller level.

( I did catch the double entendre...........I think?)

Do you have a good chiropractor, Mick?
That has been my salvation over the years.

I did some stump grinding today for a horse veterinarian.
In exchange for some dental work on the horses.
Man, I love swapping skills like that.

He's fairly good, he keeps trying the healing hands shit, I have to bully him to get crackin'

Excellent, thanks.
I'll have to make that more often.

You guys really live well.

It is getting better up here, when I was a kid all you could get was Velveeta and some generic cheddar.

We get some good mail order cheese from my aunt and uncle in California, and you can find good cheese in the grocery stores too.

I get all antsy in my pantsy when I find a wedge of Roquefort. Thats my favorite for making dressing, but the rest of the family finds it too strong.

Well it's spring break and we're not getting any spring weather here. So my wife and I are leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. Leaving the kids with the in-laws in the city. This is our first holiday without kids.
Last time was when we were on that camel about 13 years ago.
Will be nice to spend a week in the desert with the bright lights.
I'll send pics .

Another day in paradise here, worked close to non stop from midnight till dark after I heard the freight train where we have no tracks.
Having to pass on work is begining to aggravate me. Lack of help still :mad:
Not having my evening time to check in also hurts when you have to read 72 pages to catch up this was likely the most challenging of the day.
Try and get to the work pics thread after eating supper if that don't do me in for the eve.
8ec1cff070f8a7f4abd507ed2fdd5479.jpg

Amen on the massage stuff, but the healing hands electrical energy mojo crap nearly makes me postal. It's right up there with "muscle testing" and the laundry ball. Makes me want to shake people.

Back