How'd it go today?

Thanks Gary, the sound is out of whack.

I put solid state drives in both my computers, and the video editing software is screaming fast now. I'm wondering if that might have caused it. . . ?

Whatevs, on to the next one 8)

Little lightning struck White Pine.

Sounds interesting but I can't see whatever you guys are talking about here on my phone on Tapatalk.
: (

Oh wait, I just switched it to web view and was able to watch it.
Sounds off prolly due to cam malfunction or edit mistake.
Solid-state is the bomb for speed. I use it for drive C, but very expensive for any kind of substantial space.
That husky is cutting sweet.

You ride a bicycle at all, Mick? It may or may not be helpful in your case, but generally quite good for stretching out your back.

I recently bought a decent racing bike in an effort to recapture my old cycling days, only to find that someone had replaced the V8 in my chest for a rather wheezy old diesel!
I don't think I've got the commitment these days to rebuild that engine.
It wouldn't help my back anyway Jay, I need some adjustment.

Had a good day. Went this morning and chipped three red oaks we stripped out yesterday, and then fell the logs. Two of the three got ropes to pursuade them. The skidded op that we subbed on the job bought these trees and he asked for ALAP to get as many board feet as possible. Not sure if it was three separate trees or a tridom, but it was a bitch to drop them. Then had a 30" section to remove from a rotten silver maple. Out of the ROW but with the rot the gas company saw it as a threat. The property owner didn't want the tree removed so I had to do the nasty to it. It was a great climb though. I really needed that too. Then over to drop another silver and strip out a cottenweed. My crew is now bouncing all over taking care of what the others passed on. That's a good sign. This ROW stuff is coming close to an end!!!!!

Good news Rich.

I never saw having to go to parent teacher meetings for some reason. Its like the final nail in the coffin of youthfulness. You get a letter in the mail, its says you are not cool anymore, you have to go listen to some teacher talk about your kid. At least she is smart and likes school.

It is weird that they make you sit in the tiny little chairs. Hard to have an adult conversation with a teacher when your knees are smacking you in the chin.

I am not sure why it bothers me.

Early midlife crisis, sounds like.

Don't worry Jim, those of us who opt to not have kids have a coolness expiration date, too.

It just comes a little later, is all.

Good news Rich.

I never saw having to go to parent teacher meetings for some reason. Its like the final nail in the coffin of youthfulness. You get a letter in the mail, its says you are not cool anymore, you have to go listen to some teacher talk about your kid. At least she is smart and likes school.

It is weird that they make you sit in the tiny little chairs. Hard to have an adult conversation with a teacher when your knees are smacking you in the chin.

I am not sure why it bothers me.
What's so hard about having a couple more grown up chairs in the room. I just stand. It makes the teacher nervous and things go by quickly

Just got a text from my wife she says our little airport is locked down from a bomb threat.
She hopes she can make it home in time tonight for our kids parent teacher interview.
She's in another town doing court.

Because I am just that sick of battling hemlocks frozen to the road. 8)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/47yZWUDq8p8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Talked to another couple of people who're forming bands. Supposed to go jam a bit on Sat with one group and see how things go. Bringing the Bass and fiddle to this gig, as they are looking got both. mostly country stuff I guess. Not what I'm ultimately looking for, but I need to get out of the house and play somewhere I think.

Back