How'd it go today?

So. Yesterday I went and bought Mike a brand new Stihl 362 to replace the one I squished. I got home and decided to park the goose neck traile r up on the parking area up by the house. Had been dealing with mud issues all day. I can't even get the 1250 out right now.
I back the trailer in and feel a slight resistance like a piece of wood I use for a chock or something. Nope. Ran over my daughte rd brand new bike she got for Christmas :(
She has been so good about keeping it out of the driveway and such. Just caught the rear wheel of it enough to suck it under. We both were crying. So... emergency trip to the city. Took her with me and found another after a couple stops. Felt like I ran over the family pet. She loves her new bike.
I feel like I am on a roll. :/:

Attachments

• tmp_29910-20151230_083544-1635841181.jpg
    tmp_29910-20151230_083544-1635841181.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 59
  • tmp_29910-20151230_08345690141532.jpg
    tmp_29910-20151230_08345690141532.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 59
Well, now you've got spare parts!

That's what I told her... hey we have spare tire and stuff now if you get a flat.. I don't think she was sold completely and still a little hesitant on forgiveness.
I felt like I was trying to replace a dead puppy with another puppy.... Looks the same, but she knows which one was under the tree.
I put her basket that holds the little stuffed kitty riding buddy on it tonight and she seems to have warmed up a bit. I will see if I can get a new wheel for it. I though I had bent the frame last evening. Looked like it might be ok in the morning light. I was not taking any chances though with her in tears like that.. Took her out to dinner too. .
She seemed to want me to buy her more apology gifts. I think she has been observing mommy a bit much... :lol:

Atempt to change my starter on my S10 failed in my gf's driveway, gonna have to tackle that back at the shop next week. Happy new year y'all!

Went to a nye party at my BIL's, the estate agent.
Anyway he's car nuts and amongst other things he has just bought this 1948 xk120 (I think!)
I'm not really into these things, I enjoy annoying him by showing no interest whatsoever.
Even I can see this is nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 59
Lol.

What about exacting revenge, that must be in there somewhere.

Going to head in a few minutes to a seafood dinner NYE party at (chef) friends' Garage Mahal. What a shop! Commercial kitchen, Kubotas, jackhammers, sports car/ boat parking, Man Cave, and geep boarding under one huge roof. It its a $120,000 shop, I wouldn't be surprised.

The geep is half goat, half sheep, born a blind-ish runt. He was bought at the livestock auction, keeping him from being culled. He wore a diaper and lived in the (sorta fancy) concrete floor bathroom when he was really young.

Today I only smashed trees on ground... It was a good day. Nothing else smashed and nothing stuck in the mud. Nothing slid off the road on the ice. Today was a good day...Few more of these I might get the 1250 out of its muddy tomb.

Went out to dinner then a small New Years party .I didn't drink a drop .Amateur night and I won't give the long arm of the law a chance to make me a statistic on their arrest records .Then again it was 10 PM when we drove home , nary a constabulary in sight .

Just now I put a pork lion with sauerkraut/potatoes in the slow cooker .Chef Al strikes again. Georgie Girl is still snoring away in a lady like manner .Ohio state football later .

Went out to dinner then a small New Years party .I didn't drink a drop .Amateur night and I won't give the long arm of the law a chance to make me a statistic on their arrest records .Then again it was 10 PM when we drove home , nary a constabulary in sight .

Just now I put a pork lion with sauerkraut/potatoes in the slow cooker .Chef Al strikes again. Georgie Girl is still snoring away in a lady like manner .Ohio state football later .

Sounds like a good day!

I stayed home last night while the wife and kiddo went to a friends. Not the best move relationship wise but I did sleep for over 12hrs. Plowing/sanding caught up with me right on New Year's Eve. I feel rested though!

Back