How'd it go today?

It was a pretty easy day. Worst part was first of course. Got sent out to do a bit of ROW and boss neglected to tell me it was on an intersection on a state route. Had half the signage necessary and a quarter of the cones so I lost my ground guys to flagging traffic. It went quick as hell since I was having a meltdown the whole time. Next went out to remove a dead red oak in a woods type backyard. No cleanup. Shot a line, picked a lane, and thread the needle. On the ground and packed up in 15 minutes. Called in and was told to enjoy some time off. Paid for the week. Got to go and finalize some paperwork for a chipper loan. Gonna pick it up this weekend. Of course both of my kids and my wife are having flu like symptoms two days before Christmas so I'll prolly be sick Christmas morning. Oh well I'm gonna enjoy the time off

Took some limbs off a fraxinus on my way to the valley for some shopping. Nic elittle one hour job to pay for the trip and holiday dinner..
Found some wrapping paper at Tractor Supply in a hunter theme (Bucks) for 7.99 for wrapping the boys rifles.
It was big enough I can wrap the rifle boxes.. Awesome
Then Seth (12) pointed out that the bucks seemed to be in rut and that their penises were showing.. Mom confirmed. PRICELESS
LOL
I just got done at the city hall, officially married now. New wife is real happy so life is real happy. I thought I saw some stress in her eyes when the better or worse part came up lol. Now she gets to plan the reception so it has been an awesome holiday season. My boys may be even more excited than us.

Congrats!

Flushcut has the ash destruction started to dwindle yet or still going strong? It's relatively new to us here. Only been a few years of it.

Flushcut has the ash destruction started to dwindle yet or still going strong? It's relatively new to us here. Only been a few years of it.

Ash bore has been blowing up lately. It has been here for the past two years but this year it has become very obvious even to the non tree people.

Back