How'd it go today?

Completed the clutch job and u joints while there. Even got it paid for via warranty total shock but no complaint. Glad I am not a mech every day I'd be crazy.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

Saw, liked and bought the chipper, overnight ferry back to France tonight,, then a 6 hour drive. Picked up a zig-zag for the hell of it.
Looking forward to getting home.

Saw, liked and bought the chipper, overnight ferry back to France tonight,, then a 6 hour drive. Picked up a zig-zag for the hell of it.
Looking forward to getting home.

Congrats!

Model and size would be interesting to know.

I've been feeling some chest pains, then feeling a bit dizzy. Been like that for a little while. Got worried. Went to the Doctor. He was worried. ECG, blood work, etc. He needs some trees trimmed....so... all came back fine, probably muscular.... hmmmmm at least that's what he told me.

Got a call, some production outfit out of the big city wants to have me and my shop as a hand made furniture maker on national tv as part of a program that they are doing on craftsmen. This lady would be coming out to be in it to give a tour of things, some sort of actress or something. She had better bring warm clothes. I think I could endure the lady coming out, but still have to consider it. Lights and big cameras pointed my way might not be fun.

Attachments

• prl1412160101-p1.jpg
    prl1412160101-p1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 56
Sounds interesting at least.

Got out for a 85' Wraptor ride, stripping the third cottonwood in a removal project up to that point. All three are about 105'. Should be interesting. I will have another self-employed arborist out working with me. I don't know how much roping he's done, as he has mostly pruning work these days. Formerly a USFS climber, or something like it. Should be interesting to see if he could be a good asset to me/ mutually beneficial. IMG_20141219_160432081_HDR[1].jpg

I'd like to jump the powerline into the neighbor's yard, but am nervous about the 'what if'. I don't really think I could hit the line if the wind is still, or with me, and I don't think I"d posthole the butt into the neighbor's asphalt driveway, yard possibly, driveway, no, maybe.

Attachments

• IMG_20141219_160403709[1].jpg
    IMG_20141219_160403709[1].jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 51
What a great, free source of advertisement...that should really put you "out there" for folks to see. Do IT!!!

And she is definitely easy on the eyes...win, win, bro.

Mik, good luck wid it.

Page, awesome sycamore!

Jay, wow!

You just need one of these...

2gwfazr.jpg

I dunno, maybe it could be seen on the internet. I think it will be the second show in a series, the first one hasn't been shown yet. Have to check. You guys just want to see the girl, I know. She's actually Iranian I have come to learn, but lives here. She can't be a Muslim, she wears short skirts and such.

I have one, MB, in mint condition! Wearing a tee shirt in the freezing winter, I wonder what viewers would think?

She's actually Iranian I have come to learn, but lives here. She can't be a Muslim, she wears short skirts and such.

The Iranians who left after the Khomeini revolution were the non-muslims.
We have quite a few here along with their kids. They are all about as religious as I.

I really think you should go for it, Jay.
Might make you uncomfortable, but the advertising factor is huge

Back