How'd it go today?

Medium if you please, need my address? :D

Deals? LOL! Indeed, I have been an Ebay monkey the last few weeks, scraping up deals left, right and center.

I'm on a roll today .Went to the local community garage sale in the little town I grew up in .Came home with a compound miter saw for 40 bucks and an air framing nailer for 20 .

The saw works great and as soon as I locate my nails I have faith the nailer will too .

Got given a "Porta Power" is really a hand operated remote Hydraulic Jack.Its rated to 20 ton,I think I will buy a long length of Hydraulic line and after I have Welded some Feet onto the Ram and Housing,try to use it like a Tree Jack.

Then even if it does work,it will live in my workshop and I'll forget to bring it every time it might have been handy.

Does it have a pressure gauge? If not, put one on it; you'll want to know how much force you're putting on your hinge.

Slayed weeds and landed a $70.00 tip after 4.5 hours of work. Not shabby. Rob ended up with what I had last night but worked anyway. Both of us getting dizzy on slopes, probably looked like a couple of drunken sailors with brush cutters:lol:
Just cleaned the whole kitchen down and let mama fix the leftovers. That is IF she gets back from town soon. :/: I think the kids burned her out on her first day home from work and school :dontknow:

My Daughter has been bugging us for a little sister. After I said no for the umpteen-millionth time, she looked at me and said "Fine. If I can't have a baby sister, you aren't getting any grandkids". :lol:

Mission... accomplished. :D

Back