Helmet comms

Justin, I'm so with you. I just ordered a third, and we rarely run a third guy. Partly for the third guy, and partly one for backup, as they are so valuable. I've just heard so much about people being reluctant to use SRT-WP/ HH until they actually get it. Arbor Trolley, Nick B was hesitant at first, or skeptical, or whatever, and ...

image.jpg I know I mentioned it in another post, but got mine from Paul at the tcia expo first thing! He was a busy boy at his booth let me tell ya! Plus the hitch hiker I am set! I bought a third one for my other kask at home, so will have a 3 helmet system plus I plan on getting one for our crane guy. Well worth the $!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Justin, I'm so with you. I just ordered a third, and we rarely run a third guy. Partly for the third guy, and partly one for backup, as they are so valuable. I've just heard so much about people being reluctant to use SRT-WP/ HH until they actually get it. Arbor Trolley, Nick B was hesitant at first, or skeptical, or whatever, and ...

You can't compare comms to the other tools mentioned. The other tools have a far more limited scope of use compared to comms, which are usuable to some degree all day every day.

I have managed to get 5 comms on consistently now. I paired all of them, And they have been picking up for a few days now!
I'm pretty stoked.

Sure am glad you bumped this thread with that info. I would have kicked my self in the ass if I forgot to charge my new, third comm unit before tomorrow's 3 man job. Everything else on the list can be done in the morning.

Long drag that we are going to try to chainsaw-capstan pull. It will help to have us all able to communicate, especially the winching duo, with a third set up eyes up high seeing some things they may not.

Well... our work day and efficiency is about to take another leap forward. Just pulled the trigger on two comm units. We will add to them as possible. I can probably add a third just by using one of the phones. See what up when they get here. Really could use them this Friday in a big way. Hope Paul can put them together and get them on their way soon :)
See your PM Paul... :)
Really looking forward to having these in the kit. I doubt I will ever work with out comms again.

just ordered a set of the helmets. Could have used them today trying to communicate with crew. Pretty excited to get them.

They came today
:hello1::occasion7::hello1::rockhard::yes::yes::big-jump::big-dance2::big-dance2::wav:

And of course I screwed them up right away by trying to link Kat's phone into the loop.
Found the factory reset and started over... Linked the two back together and they go to work tomorrow 8)

Back