Heated handles.

That's a 2101. Its not my own. Its a buddies and I use it as needed. My saw top out in the 90 some cc range. My buddy bought that with a few new chains and the bar on it for $100.

Ya, I know.
I may be wrong, but it seems North Americans think European s think we are stupid or at least Unrefined.
And Europeans think N.As are, Bully .

Tell ya what.

If I list the 3 fallers ( all of them retired) that I have the most respect for in this world, 2 of them are US West coast guys.

Nothing unrefined about guys putting a big stick in the lay without busting it up.

I'm just saying, different trees, different terrain, different methods.

Like you, I have been logging for over 30 years. In my case in several different countries, heck I've even had the pleasure of putting a couple of your West coast trees on the ground.:)

Tell ya what.

If I list the 3 fallers ( all of them retired) that I have the most respect for in this world, 2 of them are US West coast guys.

Nothing unrefined about guys putting a big stick in the lay without busting it up.

I'm just saying, different trees, different terrain, different methods.

Like you, I have been logging for over 30 years. In my case in several different countries, heck I've even had the pleasure of putting a couple of your West coast trees on the ground.:)

Ya, I agree. I'm running saws every day but the only time I've run one with a full wrap hb and westy dogs on it in the past 3 weeks was this past Saturday. I used my 372 to buck up some poplar cord wood to stove lengths. . Different show needs a different tool.

I used the 372 because it was smaller than my 390 and bigger than my wires. 235 .

Back