Good Morning!

I can't wait to see the personal firetruck he buys to drive around in...bet it has all the bells & sirens...8)

Dang Jim, ain't you one lucky SOB!
The owner of the log splitter appeared after a call from the police. The bastids stole two quads from him ( one was hooked to the splitter)and ditched the splitter. Guess I know mine is safe. They're after toys not tools.

Frost this morning...don't have to be in until 10. Guess i'll go to breakfast and take the dog for a ride.

working on my patience.
New fiddle should arrive sometime today...have my Sister watching out to sign for it when it gets here if I'm still at work.

Yawn...slept in on day off. Then coffee and a walk with the dog. Heading to the vet in a while, and out to get a part for my Snapper mower. Bolt broke that holds up one side of the deck...I wired it up to finish the mowing the other day until I can get another adjuster bolt.

Sitting in the waiting room while my Sister is in for hand surgery this morning. Book, laptop, coffee, eyeglasses...yep, set to camp for a bit.

It's nice enough to sit out in the car and play , but I've already been sawing on it for a couple hours this morning, and don't mind the break. probably take a nap here in a little bit.

Hanging out waiting for the rain to quit. Going to take down some dead trees at the course the next couple days.

Last day open is Sunday. almost finished with the work season...time to start buttoning things up for Winter.

Putting the new bookings in a book for next year now. Officially out of dates and out of compassion for some folks ...lol

Attachments

• tmp_28425-20160914_1849441138886398.jpg
    tmp_28425-20160914_1849441138886398.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 18
Sheesh...almost one already. finished a little practice with a guitar player around 9 then sat down with a hot cup of java to work on a tune for a bit...coffee still sits here full & cold :lol:

Oh Hell, Sweet Georgia Brown one more time!...nah, think I'll read a bit and hit he sack.

Back