Fund Raiser / Bone Cancer :(

Sorry to hear about your friend Butch. Check on the way, sorry it took a while. Cancer can seemingly get anyone at any time of life, without warning. Could happen to anyone here. Tell Mike to hang in there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, Reg. If only you knew how healthy a lifestyle this guy lives... practically a vegetarian, no booze, nothing. Frigging ironic. He'll come outta the house in the morning eating a big salad for breakfast. I always teased him about that!

Thanks, brother!

Paypal does take a %. To get around that, just send a check directly to the bank with the account info (in the opening post) to his bank. Then Mike will get 100%!

WCMCCON / William! Thanks for your contribution! I don't know if it was for the TreeHouse or Mike, but I'm giving everything to Mike.

Thanks, buddy!

TreeStuff will put up a package consisting of 2 Pfanner Protos, with the RopeTek Communications System, and an APTA to the highest bidder, with all proceeds going to Mike's cause.

https://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=7988

https://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=11138

Bidding starts here and now, ends Friday at Midnight EST. Do it right here in the thread. Free Shipping in the lower 48, retail value $1200

Holy smokes, that is awesome of you. Can we bid on each item or is it a combo bid? I have never seen a hard hat like that. Tell us a little about it.

Nick, wonderful gesture mate :thumbup:

assuming we bid on this thread, Im all in at $250. Thats my bid.

Outstanding, Nick! This will brighten Mike and his family's day for sure! Thank you, and thank you too, Luke!

Hey Nick, you probably outta set the ending date as "sometime this weekend," to prevent sniping.

Amazing gesture, Nick. Can they be but on a Petzel Vent? If so, $600.oo

Fund Raiser / TREESTUFF AUCTION!

Dang it, I have to keep editing my bid because it's not loading the most recent post! Lol. Soooo

$650

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's weird how it gets the healthy guys. Dad lost his best friend some years back to it. Liver cancer or something, doc have him a year to live, and he made a few days past that year mark. Super healthy guy, always worked out, kept in shape, vegetarian, big on organic foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back