Fighting The Heat!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I worried about that happening when I was leaning against something while climbing. They're not bomb-proof, for sure. IIRC, they sell inserts to protect against a puncture.

generally we will stop if the temp is over 45 c or 113 f as the saw will start to play up and the auto cut off on the chipper due to temp can bring the job to a grinding halt.
have worked in 50 c plus 122 f but between the extra strain on staff and the equipment it doesn't make good sense so a half day up to the mid day heat can be an answer.
those days I don't look forward to removing the top if that means a long afternoon blocking down with a big saw.

Glaciertek is so awesome! The fluid in two of the cooling packs leaked out and guess what? I just got off the phone with them and they are sending me two replacement packs, no charge! I certainly wasn't expecting that! It's been well over a year since I purchased them, but they didn't care. Sweet!

Glaciertek RAWKS!!! :rockon:

Mine started leaking last year, and they replaced them also. It will be interesting to see how you like them. I felt the new ones didn't cool as well, plus they put a seam across the middle, which sorta gives less cooling surface area. Yes, agree, a great company. Wear mine every day when it's hot.

Mine look like this...

spare-packs-main-page.jpg

crew

I'm about to order one. Mid 90's this week.

told my restaurant owner friend about them for the chef.

JUST DID IT. I'm excited. Thursday by noon. Shoulda done it sooner.

I know! Sean was going on and on and on and on 'bout SRT and the HH, so I had to get one to get him off my case....

Mine showed up today. Man they are heavy. I got the safety yellow Sean, but I googled a coupon code and got a discount

Back