Caitlyn Jenner

I don't understand the obsession with it, aside from him/her being a public figure and the attention it elicits from people. The magazine cover was some kind of trying to show off stupid to me. It makes American society out to be highly shallow and infatuated with utter meaninglessness. Like the cartoon, so much more in society to be concerned about, like child abuse and the escalating level of violent crimes in cities and the overcrowded prison systems, just to pick some topics, If Jenner wants to go powder her nose, why gaf? The same with that whole family, I guess the Kardashian (spelling) woman are a part of it because they always get mentioned together with Jenner. Those women don't seem to have any talent whatsoever, appear uneducated and with absolutely nothing to say, they just go around acting like stuck up rich people with their tits and asses sticking out, playing it up big time like everyone is super obsessed with their every move. The sad fact is that almost everyone is. From afar, to my mind it is total bullshit.

I only clicked on it because I didn't know who Caitlyn Jenner was.
But then I don't follow sports.

...on a note of info. Bruce soon to be Brie had confided in a long time co worker...after getting divorced , dealing with kids , selling house to finance the surgery. Said he would kill himself if he did not do this , hmmmm the Bhudist in me say's well if it's that bad man....

I don't understand the obsession with it, aside from him/her being a public figure and the attention it elicits from people. The magazine cover was some kind of trying to show off stupid to me. It makes American society out to be highly shallow and infatuated with utter meaninglessness. Like the cartoon, so much more in society to be concerned about, like child abuse and the escalating level of violent crimes in cities and the overcrowded prison systems, just to pick some topics, If Jenner wants to go powder her nose, why gaf? The same with that whole family, I guess the Kardashian (spelling) woman are a part of it because they always get mentioned together with Jenner. Those women don't seem to have any talent whatsoever, appear uneducated and with absolutely nothing to say, they just go around acting like stuck up rich people with their tits and asses sticking out, playing it up big time like everyone is super obsessed with their every move. The sad fact is that almost everyone is. From afar, to my mind it is total bullshit.

Which, Jay, I can only speculate, is one of perhaps several reasons, explaining why you moved to Japan. What else is popular "American society," besides, "highly shallow, and utterly infatuated with meaninglessness"? All of Eastern Europe, and our old enemy Maximalist know this implicitly.

What cracks me up is all of the rest of you guys who actually (on any level) could really believe that this is some governmental plot to distract us from the, "real danger." :lol: Ohh, my gosh you guys.... REALLY??? Just as if ISIS itself isn't a governmental plot to distract us from the "real danger."

Sorry to come off so arrogantly, but seriously... "Ya'll crackin' me up, and ya'll don't even know." --Pladough. (St. Dangle)

Which, Jay, I can only speculate, is one of perhaps several reasons, explaining why you moved to Japan. What else is popular "American society," besides, "highly shallow, and utterly infatuated with meaninglessness"? All of Eastern Europe, and our old enemy Maximalist ...

For me you are not the enemy. Nevertheless - "Jay is my friend, but truth is dearer" :)

The sense in which I had used that expression Andre, was of course, tongue in cheek. I was being sarcastic. No man, you are not my enemy... quite the contrary: as a matter of fact, I tend to see political things much more through your lenses then through those of my redneck brethren.

ClintonJenner.jpg

Back