August Hunicke Videos

Yes I wore that coat just to be a goofball. I figured it goes with the mustache. What do you mean no props for the shirt? I I thought I propped the shirt? 😩

That was cool August. I'll eat like two of those, and I'm all set. You burp doughnut flavor for the rest of the day, and you don't have to eat any lunch. :rockon:

Lard!!! That ain't vegetarian!!
Shoot! I still haven't eaten since that thing.
On my 2nd cup of coffee though.
We will plug that shirt/treehouse more with the Beranek vid coming in late April.
....Unless you don't want people hearing about the place. Seems pretty nice the way it is.

August, was there video from that crazy heavy-duty slide line setup you were using? The one with the big trunk wood? I'm dying to see that! haha

August, was there video from that crazy heavy-duty slide line setup you were using? The one with the big trunk wood? I'm dying to see that! haha

That video is coming. Going to be a promo for my speed line kit. Working on Beranek II first. The big wood section of that speed line video is pretty good substance. The whole thing is good. One of those jobs that just went perfect. . . All plans worked perfectly. Proper anticipation of sway pattern on the line to miss targets down the route, good ground crew, got chipper closer than I thought I would while on the bid, got paid well… Loved that job.
Except fighting a pitched up hitch climber system. During that job I swore off all hitches for climb line and have vowed to use nothing but mechanical from here on out.

Back