August Hunicke Videos

Thanks guys.
I'm ok with summer Jed, and winter etc ; )
Oil: Yeah I pay for the km stuff, or whatever it's called.
Flat landings are one of the things I can do for some reason. I think a little about it and it happens. . . Not sure what I think about though : /
Reg: I think I must be used to your sense of humor because I laughed out loud at that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:big-not-worthy::big-not-worthy:Thank you august, every time I see you post a new video I smile because I know its going to be frekin outstanding!! ¡!!!!!
Love the explosion when that chunk hit the ground!!!!

Ohhh man.... that was a nice vid. Wow, man... I'm jealous on more levels than I can count. I want your rope wrench BAD!! That was one of the weirdest trees I've ever seen...looked like it had just taken a huge snow load--wonder what happened? Looked like the tension wood just kept getting loaded, and just kept healing over and over at the same attitude.

Only thing... Was that Tennis racket stuff on your handle bar? Aren't you ashamed of offending against red-neck culture? We have a very proud heritage to preserve, you know.

Mighty fine riggin n work plan August, superb!

Would you have climbed it n pieced it out without a nearby n secure TIP tree?

Were there structural faults or cracks in the trunk wood?

A scary tree no doubt, and dealt with very professionally.

Jomo

Fantastic!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewY0fMukc8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The guyline went from 13 to 1 scary tight to nearly slack. No stress cracks anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time you try to promote my tree service Rajan... give me a heads up so I can edit a few of the less glorious parts out. Plus, a lot of those were when I was just learning. You could have P.M'd me first.

Back