August Hunicke Videos

Definitely fun commentary. Way to go, AH. And so true about how intense most every day up in the trees is. Yet, at night, it's all forgotten. The next day's craziness will be here soon enough.

"Wish it would just fall before we get there":lol: Too funny. Whew, that top just brushed your climbing line. Another great vid Aug, thanks for taking the time to make and share, very entertaining and even though you don't make them for educational purposes per se, it is very educational, especially the guying aspect. Appreciated your knowledge of the primary and neutral as well.

You said it right about trying to explain what we do to others. I think damn near everyone has done tree work at some point in their life. And the wife calling at possibly the worst part of the job.
I noticed the top grazing the line too. A pucker moment there. Nice job and I appreciate you sharing with everyone

You know its funny but for years I would climb any tree that came my way, Lately Im not the climber and I wouldn't put somebody else in that situation. Just saying.

Great job BTW

I really appreciate your openness about your feelings regarding the work. We arbs have few friends along the way who can relate to what we do, which is why, I'm sure, we spend so much time on computer forums. It can me a lonely business.

I think that's one of the reasons that all of us want to Hi-Five you every time you put out another vid.... To feel things regarding the work in such a deep manner, but not to be able to convey a hair of it.... it's a weird loneliness.

Hilarious stuff about not being able to explain it to the wife... I absolutely love mine to death, but I don't even try anymore. :lick:

(Just wanted to be the only one to touch this smilie with a ten foot pole.)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xlDb6Z_zQxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You did it again, August. I loved your story of getting ripped-off and coming to terms with it. Most people, I think, has been there a time or two in their lives. A hit to the bow, but you come out gleaming in the end. Clearly, people with good work ethics manage much better in life than those without.

Great mix of philosophy, creation and destruction. Thank you!

More good stuff August. :thumbup::)

And well said Jerry, I agree 100%, people with good work ethics definitely manage better than those without.

A long line of great vids. August, thanks, and for your supplementary perspectives. Like the commentary about having a mutual understanding with people that know well what each other do. I enjoy....much value really, the conversation that is going on under and over the use of words.

A long line of great vids. August, thanks, and for your supplementary perspectives. Like the commentary about having a mutual understanding with people that know well what each other do. I enjoy....much value really, the conversation that is going on under and over the use of words.

You're a poet. Using words to eloquently explain the unspoken. Well said. I love when I can trigger the depth of life and people that I expect is there but I am blind to most of the time..

Love this quote from a great writer too Jer ; )
"Great mix of philosophy, creation and destruction."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back