All RopeKnight - All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice for use with the BS is absolutely to use a trigger, no matter how light the pull you need for launch. The positioning of the RK in the pouch is so tenuous that you need to be able to manage it very cautiously. Trigger release helps me greatly with this.

How did the birds of prey get into it.
Did somebody whack a golden eagle with a traditional throw bag?

Waterfowl and partridges/quail etc ingest it, when did you last see a golden eagle walk around on the ground picking up lead shot for use in it's gizzard .

Of course lead shot was one of the main factors for Golden and Grey Sea eagle going extinct in Denmark.
But that was because they were shot by hunters.
I somehow don't think that is the meaning behind the advertising, because steel shot would do the job, too.

And those birds get poisoned by eaten the shot in burst open throw bags?
Pretty farfetched, if you ask me.

Please, consider all the Pb that has been and will be lost.
Tens of thousands of tons is an underestimate. in my children's eyes this is sad and maddening

Attachments

• IMG_20140822_102506.jpg
    IMG_20140822_102506.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 50
Absolutely, and most of that is from leaded gasoline.
But that doesn't change the fact that lead shot from burst throw weights are a lot less than a drop in that sea.

Your so wrong. Plastics, e-waste
Bar oil etc. If you don't give a flying frig about this one thing that translates to your whole existence.
I worked govt housing yesterday garbage every where. No one gives a frig.
Let my employees go home and I stayed for final cleanup 20 cubic feet of garbage.
Lil boy in bare feet, 1st nations, new immigrants all see someone care.
It's my back yard, my neighbor s my friends,
Have a nice life.

With 3 kids you have certainly done your part to hasten the planets demise.
Overpopulation is a bigger threat than most of the stuff you named.

I never said I didn't care, I simply accused you of trying to score a VERY cheap point with your advert.

Its not a "very cheap point"
Plumbing
hunting
fishing
welding/soldering
Paint
toys
Gasoline/petrol
Cosmetics
These industries have or are in the process of removing Pb Lead
Our industry, a green industry condones and promotes its use. Your words suggest the same.
I guess I am failing at convincing you that any amount of LEAD is bad and you will not be able to convince me that
Pb LEAD is a positive contributor to the environment and the work place.
Its OK I appreciate you and your contributions to this thread and world.

Its not a "very cheap point"

Our industry, a green industry condones and promotes its use. Your words suggest the same.
I guess I am failing at convincing you that any amount of LEAD is bad and you will not be able to convince me that
Pb LEAD is a positive contributor to the environment and the work place.
Its OK I appreciate you and your contributions to this thread and world.

Tommy, not looking to be confrontational, mate, but we kill trees for money, most days. So that people can get more sunshine on their pool....or put an extension on the car port so to fit the cummings in there. Theres always plenty of green waste, I'll say that. Lead shot in throwlines contributes to something, but is like a piss in the ocean, relatively speaking. No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back