Christmas Bonuses!!!

Actually, that is not a bad idea.

How about we all donate something to give Butch a nice x-mas.

I'll get right on it.

Done also - overdue contribution for sure.

Tight year here, but the guy's who help me out will get a little something. Always nice to say thankyou

I have had a very stressful year. Pulling the kids out of a country and trying to resettle in a new one. Selling a house and starting a business has taken a bit of a toll on my previously un-grey hair ;)

We had a bit of a result transferring the profit from the property sale in the U.K. And ended up making approx 10% over what we expected.

So we decided to buy ourselves a bit of a treat, a Christmas bonus you might say. It certainly makes driving on some of the icy roads a damn site safer.

Unfortunately it isnt tax deductible. That vehicle arrives in January.

0f4381df90c33336117e9c0b7315e9a0.jpg

3f2021f2fe33d0e08a2d638fb3e24530.jpg

d8cc53ba403282e35c9a8bff4ca8c8ee.jpg

Rich

Damn Audi quotro I assume. Would it be wishful thinking to hope for a diesel?

Man I cannot imagine relocating at this point in life

Paul, your wish has come true.

3.0l v6 Diesel Quattro with S Line handling pack and a few other bits. It is a 2014 model, 58k KM on the odo, so new to me...

I couldn't afford a new one as motors and taxes are so high here.

It is great fun to drive with the studded tyres. Going up to the hill today for some boarding with my family.

Nice ride. 8)

No employees to give bonuses to and I don't think any of my customers are giving me Christmas bonuses. They should though I just got back from sanding parking lots at 3:00am and will have to head back out later to sand up some residential stuff.

Cheers Mick.

TBH it is a lot different than what I am used to having had pickups and land rovers for the last 12 years.

Too many buttons for me to work out. The 10year old seems to have it sussed already.

man I couldn't drive that thing, I would loose my licesnsce pronto. Ive been gravitating towards a subaru BRZ but I would be bad in that too:lol:

Haha.

I have to reign myself in every time I get in it. With the icy roads, speed cameras, low speed limits and heavy fines... plus the missus naggin me.

Edit: just checked the scooby BRZ. They look nice. I used to have a UK based Subaru Turbo 2000 AWD rally wagon. This was before the WRX was available to Uk specs. It was done up by Prodrive with gold 17's customs interior and upgraded manifold through to backbox.

That thing flew.

Speeding tickets are INSANE in Norway.
I got fined $950 for going 15 km over the limit in ?lesund!

I've promised myself to kill that speed camera next time I go up there.

Hell around here cops don't even bother you going 10 mph (15 kmh) over, it's kinda assumed it's the speed limit except for certain areas of towns (the smaller the town the more they care). I've actually had cops just flash lights for a second to tell you too slow down, once while doing probably 20 mph over running late to work one day lol (in a 30 mph zone). Used to wave to them going the other way on 2 lane roads going 15 mph over. But then again I've gotten maybe 5 seat belt tickets, and got pulled over in a drive through for having a sticker out of date by a week. I had paid it, had just grabbed the mail from my folks house containing the sticker, just hadn't opened it and put it on. Asshat made me get out and put the sticker on right there, holding up the whole drive through line. I hope they messed with his food...

Speeding tickets are INSANE in Norway.
I got fined $950 for going 15 km over the limit in ?lesund!

I've promised myself to kill that speed camera next time I go up there.

That damn social medicine trying to keep people from getting hurt. Commies!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now that most of the kids are moved out on their own, we'll be trading in the 10 year old minivan for a brand new Dodge Charger for my wife. Shopping around now to find the right one.

I believe they are called an Estate?

We call them station wagons. Some of them are kinda cool....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tlPINAEuc6s" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back