Christmas Bonuses!!!

My guys will probably have a stroke when they see their bonuses

And diesel crew cab pick ups, those don't suck neither.

I'm gonna come work for you Cory, I would love to stroke out while sitting in a brand new... Ford? :D

hey btw I sent a couple pm's, did you get em?:O

You guys ever notice the emojis on here are fewer yet way better than those on the iPhone? 8)

I think it would be fine, they are tough. If you really are interested you could call the company, see what they say. They have a good rep for making good quality boards, they'd give ya the straight dope.

I've never counted on one. One year I got a weeks pay in cash. The next I got $20 worth of scratch off tickets and a company jacket. I'd rather get the week between Christmas and New Years off paid. Let's me rest and still get my 40 in. It's a bonus. Nice but not required. Legally I think bonuses are supposed to be taxed. Many ways around that though and I would like to think that when I'm in command I will be able to figure it out.

My guys are getting a check for a months wages, no cash here I need deductions. I run super lean and expect a lot from my guys.

We'll give the apprentice ( Who will no longer be apprentice after December 22, but hired guy) 3 bottles of different Swiss fruit brandies and 4 bags of Sp?tle noodles.
Both are things he fell in love with during our company trip to Schweiz this summer, so they should bring back some good memories.
I had my wife pick it up last week when she visited family down there.

As graduation present he gets an all expenses paid trip to California to climb giant Sequoias.
He'll have to wait untill we have saved up for it, though.

I don't like giving money, will rather give something that expresses the fact that I've put some careful thought into the gift.

P.S. Sp?tle was supposed to be A umlaut, but something is wrong with the workings of the forum.

Back