Willie is ailing !

Too bad if Willie got sick, but maybe it will stop all the"outlaws" talk, y'know me and Waylon and whoever else is/was in their gang. I could never understand why they played up the they were outlaws thing, for popping pills and smoking weed? It would be better if they held up a liquor store or a gas station if they really wanted to be known as outlaws.

hahaha...I thought of our riverboat, fishin' Willie, too.

Yeah, he also does treework but I think he likes the river better.

mckenzie-river-fishing-06.jpg

I need to go row. Almost got nice guy on the river a couple weeks back but he got tied up and couldn't make it

Too bad if Willie got sick, but maybe it will stop all the"outlaws" talk, y'know me and Waylon and whoever else is/was in their gang. I could never understand why they played up the they were outlaws thing, for popping pills and smoking weed? It would be better if they held up a liquor store or a gas station if they really wanted to be known as outlaws.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q1dMV7_8VnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
...Old School , no lies ... Respects All. Has cancelled dates before but being in the Music biz for so long he and many others have had to drop shows. Was gonna tour w Merle , hope he recovers.

Back