What shape and mechanism of Carabiners do you like to use?

I use more than one shape as they are job specific.
Ovals for working end and at the hitch or mechanical on my climb line.
HMS at the D Ring for my flip lines and positioning lanyard. Clips on the working end of my flip lines and positioning lanyard.
D Shaped for the Rigging and zip lines. Non locking for zip line, screw link Steel for rigging rated at 50Kn.
Revolver pulley biner has it's own bloody shape. Specialty biner though.
Accessory biners are all life support rated different shapes non locking. I make sure they are in good shape as well. One never knows if you may have to use one in a tight or E situation. So they can double in a pinch as needed. Rare, but .......
Wire gate mini Ds for the SAKA furnished by Mumford.

Mostly oval & HMS. HMS on the flipline, ovals to connect gear unless I need the extra room. I have a stainless D on the removable side of my lanyard cause that's the way it comes. I'd prefer an oval. I also keep a few compact wiregate Ds(Camp) for miscellaneous use. I try to keep all my biners rated, but I use a couple light biners where rated would be massive overkill.

I use Rock Exotica exclusively for climbing. The quality's great, and I very much prefer a pull down gate. I'm less particular for general use and rigging.

Back