Walls Reinforced Front Work Pants - They can be yours for a donation to the TreeHouse

pigwot

M's, Juniper's, Lowen’s, and Inge’s Grandpa
WallsWorkPants2.jpg

You make a donation of your choosing, send it to Butch (MasterBlaster) along with your snail mail address, and he can let me know who to send it to. I'll pay shipping as long as they stay in Continental US or Canada. Overseas: we'll split the shipping somehow.

I had these from a period of time after an auto accident when I wasn't climbing and had added a few pounds; - now that I am down to my high school weight they are up for grabs.

They are a size 38 - long (about 34 length). Reinforced with nylon fabric on the leg fronts and around the ankle area. Only used and washed enough to soften them (maybe five wearings). Lots of life left in them.

You can see a picture or two in finer detail here:

http://whizbark.com/~pgwhiz/WallsWorkPants/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As soon as someone claims them as theirs and sends you a donation we'll end the thread; if no interest I'll eBay them and send you the proceeds.

That's on your conscience - if you think the TreeHouse is only worth a dollar... me, I'd want to donate at least 20 bucks, as these pants are like $40 new.

Didn't mean it as an auction; just an item someone else might use and a way to help out the TreeHouse.
Send Butch the $20 and PM me your address and they'll be on the way.
Thanks.

Gotcha! Thanks! Will do.

edit: Done and done! Thanks again!

Well, I have more items to auction when I get to them; I figured pants either fit or they don't, so folks could self-select for this item.
Lunch over, have to get to the Post Office and then back to work.
Watch your mailbox Brett.

Back