Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

I would take a sampling of some of his brain fluid and try and synthesize it for a medication to give to nervous people.

I once heard a story from around Hot Springs AR, about a fellow, who put STYROFOAM on the roof of a house, and then pulled down a tree, on the house, and it went right through the roof. Funny part is it was already leaning towards the house, but he climbed it, and tied a rope on it, and then hooked the rope to his truck, and was smoking the tires on the truck, when it went down!!

There should be a test before somebody can buy a chainsaw! (Just kidding, but that guy could use some actual instruction, before he gets his Darwin Award!)

Check this one out!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J2hyVU1E-1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LooK at that vid How not to rig. Look at that crotch

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NBz-BnKNw0Q?list=FL7T8BWN1YBbWCpxi1tdBI3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love the comment at the end on the tree over the pool, "that's one for another day"..... :lol:
I would really like to see that video. ;)

This is why you check your equipment out everyday. Just like climbing gear.

Crane snapping Cable almost killing me!This is in PA I believe. This is why you check your equipment out everyday. Just like climbing gear.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KtSXsMiWTHA?list=FL7T8BWN1YBbWCpxi1tdBI3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back