WAA winter conference in Green Bay

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
I figure its a long shot, but will any Tree Housers be there at the end of the month? I would love to meet some of you in person.

One of these days I'm gonna attend one of those functions! Wisconsin? Phew!!!! That's out there...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What were you in FDL for?

The winter conference is usually pretty good. If nothing else, there is a fun social both nights what include free beer, soda and food. My only knock is that they will never get Nick to come and do a spicing class/demo. I have been on them for a couple of years now and they come back at me with some bull about how dangerous splicing can be if done incorrectly. However they have no problem having Chisholm, Kramer, Hall, Walsh, etc. come and talk about crane removal and advanced rigging techniques. I'm just saying.

I bought a truck at Lenz. I didn't expect to hear the eh's and aboooooot's only 2 hours north, you guys sure do talk funny. :P

I don't know what you are talking aboot, you must be thinking about those Canadians. I don't talk funny.

What kind of truck did you get? Must have been a pickup. We looked at Lenz when we first started for one tons and they didn't sell anything that big at the time. Nice stuff though.

Yeah it was a pickup. Got a Silverado 2500HD duramax crew cab. The only thing I don't like about Lenz was that they try to issue B plates on trucks that require D plates, they said they don't even carry D plates.. yet most of the truck they sell need them.

I hate there stupid freaking commercials on tv, but I am guessing you don't have to deal with that.

Hahah nope! The breakfast joint I ate at was pretty good too, it was connected to a motel that looked like a dive. It was close to Lenz. So how far is Green Bay from FDL?

Back