Treehouse members near Columbus Ohio, read this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
either way, watch your shit the next few days. Some seriously dangerous animals running free.

I hear that. I live close enough to our zoo to hear the lions roar. I've always wondered / kinda worried ...

Wow, eighteen Bengal tigers running around your neighborhood. Apparently only a monkey and a wolf still out there.

apparently the monkey is accounted for, as large cat food. ;)

I shit you not.

RT Ryan Ruggiero
by BreakingNews
Sheriff says all animals in Zanesville are now accounted for-The monkey on the loose was apparently eaten by one of the large cats

I bet some good hunting stories in the bars around town now, albeit sad. It seems extremely lucky that nobody was attacked.

It sounds like many of the animals were taken before they got the chance to roam. I would assume that there really is not sop for situations like that. Doubtful that most police forces have tranquilizer guns. Thats not to say experts couldn't have been called in.

Some animals never left their open cages. Smart there, or lazy. In case you wonder, they didn't get shot.

The only reason they didn't trank them was because it was night in a woodsy area and authorities were worried about them running off and not be found. Therefore, it was shoot to kill.

He shoulda offed himself a long time ago, the fool.

The poor, poor animals! And 18 Bengal tigers!!! I wish I could resurrect T Thompson just so I could kick his cowardly ass. For the most part, be as stoopid as you like, just don't bring your stupidity down on others.

Going by the video his wife was just as big a nut case, if not worse.

I've been trying to figure out how anyone could have 18 Bengal tigers, it's not like you can just go and buy one. Even if you could they sure as hell wouldn't be cheap.:scratch:

According to this he was broke, and traded guns for some of the animals. Must have had a lot of guns. Some new laws coming in now, better late than never I suppose. http://bigpondnews.com/articles/World/2011/10/22/Wild_animal_owner_traded_guns_for_tiger_676469.html

here's a new law I could support. Regular folk may own domesticated animals, period. Zoos and game farms may own exotic animals when they can prove their facilities can contain them in a safe, humane manner, cared for and supervised by educated animal care experts (IE Zoologists, Jack Hanna, Steve Irwin, Jacques Cousteau, Cesar Milan).
done!

Back