Tree Gear Sales - Black Friday

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
TreeStuff just dropped an announcement for a sale:

TreeStuff.com 2013 Sale of the Year (Runs Friday to Monday)

At TreeStuff we put a lot of effort into having fair prices every day of the year. This sale is a chance for us to say THANKS. We have the best customers in the world.

Once a year we take a couple days off and relax with our families. Our offices will be closed Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday. The good news is the website never closes. Order online with the coupon code THANKS to take 13% OFF almost every product on TreeStuff.com.

Yup. That thing you always wanted? This is a great time to grab it.

By manufacturer request this offer excludes Arborwear, Kask, PMI, Rock Exotica, and Silky... everything else on the website BIG or SMALL is a go!

Expires Monday December 2nd at Midnight.

I also know that WesSpur is doing their 20% off any single item thing that worked well for them and a lot of customers last year. I dont think there is a coupon code, you just add it to the cart and they do the rest.

Im not too concerned with what Sherrill is offering, whatever it is it isnt as good :)

I appreciate the stellar service that WesSpur and TreeStuff have provided me with. Good companies, both of 'em.

Hey Nick, what's the word on the new throwline that TreeStuff is offering. How does it compare to Zing-it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The TreeStuff branded line Leon? I havent got hands on it yet, but I can let you know when I see it.

I start Dec 9 so I should be able to answer questions much better then.

Already put in an order. I figure now is a good time to stock up on chipper knives and other mundane things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You will have to email the order in for an Arbor Trolley. I believe its still out of stock. But if you email, and backorder, i am sure you will get the discount.

Hell alturna mats? chipper knives? PHC? blowers, saws, rakes, pruner poles... Not splurging on a luxury item but stocking up on consumables. You save 13% on cabling hardware, and the 8% over the standard discount goes straight to your margins. Saw blades, pruner cord, all sorts of stuff...

Back