The TreeHouse on NewTribe

pantheraba

More biners!!!
This just dropped into my "inbox" via email...The House made the Tribe!!

Fun stuff on the Web
The Treehouse
arborist discussion forum

This is a lively forum worth checking out no matter what kind of tree climbing you do. Of course we are excited to read what people are saying about New Tribe Saddles there. Go see.

New Tribe Saddles A current thread about choosing among several New Tribe saddles, both professional and recreational.

...ride the New Tribe Nikosi for free!!!
This discussion has been continuing since Fall 2010, when Nikosi was new. Nick Araya sent two Nikosi on a circuit of arborists in US, Canada and beyond. He asked them to give the traveling Nikosi a ride and keep a journal of their experience. o

or try this link:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...4pmUB9H1cjLukIXnkC4F_bTff2OKSNaMGOR7VvuEHvg==

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw that $175 ProGear, too. I automatically thought about buying a spare. Wonder why so cheap? Are they changing the design, maybe? Adding a sliding bridge or some such?

It's a heck of a deal, for sure.

I saw that, too. A ProGear @ $175 ... :O {I actually made that face when I saw it.}

I can no longer resist. :D

EDIT: It's on the way! :rockon:

That's a great deal, I love my pro gear II, I think it would be tough to improve on.

kinda worried about the TIP since Im so used to my petzl bridge but we shall see. I know for sure hanging off the ball will be WAY more comfy.

I'll bet you like it, Jack.

Well, as usual B, you're right. My new Pro-Gear II arrived today while I was out doing a nursing home gig. I still managed to get in a couple of short climbs ... LOVE IT. One thing I was worried about was not having a bridge. I don't remember anyone ever mentioning how easy it is to turn the body in the saddle. I tried a long low angle limb walk which was just as easy as if it did have a bridge ... no problem. I do like that it can be put on without a 'step-through'. And like you say it's; "Supper comfortable." It's not as bullet-proof as my Blair saddle but it's extremely well made and not as heavy. And, I like the big D's like on Don's saddle. I've got a day of Habitat work tomorrow - maybe I'll get in a some more time with it. It probably won't need much personalizing - even fit right out of the box.

Definitely two thumbs up. :thumbup::thumbup:

:D

Back