Spellfeller's Continuing (Mis)Adventures Aloft

I just saw your pics Jeff, very nice. It looks from your posture that you're getting a little more comfortable in your gear. The kids in their PPE is too cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, Ray.

Definitely getting more comfortable, but as the diameter of the limb shrinks and the airspace under me gets deeper, my steps DO get smaller and more tentative! :lol:

Have you used your climbing gear for a giant swing for adults. A good way to get comfy...fly around like mad.

alive.jpg

(RIP, Gene Wilder. :()

Holy crow, I've missed you guys & gals & hanging out here!

It's hard to summarize the past nine months since I posted last. Things have been absolutely NUTS over that time: new jobs, new city, new everything. Uprooted the family of six and moved from Indy to Asheville, NC. It was/remains really hard, but we're getting settled. Thankfully we've been blessed with a heavily wooded lot with plenty to do!

How I spent a good hunk of Labor Day weekend:

i-cWDsSQK-L.jpg

How I spent the weekend before that:

i-dtSjRGS-L.jpg

Can't wait to get caught up with you all and read/watch your latest adventures! It's great to be back! :thumbup:

Thanks, guys!

In all the madness of the move, I never did tackle the ash that required the lift rental. Paying for it now, as one of the home inspectors for a prospective buyer noted "dead trees" as a concern. :(

Hey Jeff, good to have you back! There's been all kinds of rumors flying around as to what happened to you. You're looking a little more confident up there since we saw you last.

Thanks, Ray. Great to be back!

My looking confident must be a trick of the light! ;)

Congratulations on the move,sounds exciting and stressful. Hope it's all for the best. You sure did some good light tricks on them pictures! Lookn professional hahaa.
You still using the same photographer? Ya man,sunny is right 😩 wasn't the warmest summer but nonetheless.its end is drawing near.

Thank you,exciting stuff for sure.
Hardee har ha ha,Butch I didn't know you are a holy man!

Congratulations on the move,sounds exciting and stressful. Hope it's all for the best. You sure did some good light tricks on them pictures! Lookn professional hahaa.
You still using the same photographer? Ya man,sunny is right 😩 wasn't the warmest summer but nonetheless.its end is drawing near.

Thanks, man. Move was definitely for the best. Not running from the law...yet! Just a great professional opportunity in a part of the country we love.

Work pictures did get a little "post-processing" for exposure, etc. Best thing about still shots is you can't see the shaking or smell the fear! :lol: Still my same photographer; I married her so she can't escape!

My lady is 6months pregnant,it's a boy...just sayin 😁🎉🎈
Awesome news and one of the coolest big bro' pictures I've seen!! :thumbup:

Thanks Stephen,Fi, Jeff as well. 😁 we are stoked about the baby!!

Equal excitement about the return of the spellfeller!
d3c8ee137f9cf9418a9826abeac55981.jpg

I sure appreciate it, man. Just not sure your excitement should be equal! :lol:

Back