Shin guards and climbers

So whatcha gonna do with the DMMs @ruel ?

Interested in a trade? I got a like new Petzl ZigZag Plus, the one with the swivel.
I actually gotta check the serial number and see if it’s part of the recent recall.

No doubt, more of a curiosity on my part, as I’m very happy with my Bashlins, hopefully Patrick finds them to be perfect.
Thanks!

So whatcha gonna do with the DMMs @ruel ?

Interested in a trade? I got a like new Petzl ZigZag Plus, the one with the swivel.
I actually gotta check the serial number and see if it’s part of the recent recall.
ive been wanting to buy a zigzag, one day, I dont want/need one bad enough to spend the money on one

how do you like yours? I got to run one with a chicane for a few minutes and it was great

I’ve really not given it a chance, and I got an older one with a wrench and Zagwrench tether on it. Haven’t really given that a chance either lol, I just keep reaching for one of the Akimbos every time I climb.

I’ve really not given it a chance, and I got an older one with a wrench and Zagwrench tether on it. Haven’t really given that a chance either lol, I just keep reaching for one of the Akimbos every time I climb.
be interested in selling one? wont be this week, but if youre interested then I am as well lol

Back