OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Oprah!

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
She has a sister.

What, am I the only one that doesn't give a flying fling flang about this 'news'?

I'm watching. Man, that's one 'lil sister that won't have to worry about anything for the rest of her life! It's like winning the lottery! I wish I suddenly found out that Bill Gates was my brother! Sweet!

Who is Oprah? The name sounds familiar but I can't place it. Doesn't she have some sort of daytime talk show or something?

She seems more like a bag of hot air when you put some distance between her and yourself. At least she hasn't floated by yet, must be the diet.

I admire how they find some new and interesting way to feature her on the cover of her own magazine every month. Hey its Oprah running! Wow, this week she's riding a horse! I get all giddy every month just waiting to see what she'll be doing on her next exciting magazine cover.

But why? If Jessica is a lesbian then she will never want me to get in her bed.

1232364720_jessica%20alba%20-%20come%20to%20bed.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Small world, when they were filming that series they used one of the older buildings at a former mental institution near here, about 15 minutes away, its also the location of the original arboretum for our province, I give tours there a few times a year, never saw here there though, just all the trucks and trailers...

I was exposed to TV today, under duress, and every show had something about Oprah's new half-a-sister. Where the hell is the other half? Either she's tiny, or Oprah is dang tall.

Back