Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 112K
nope, too busy working here. have fun and take notes! see y'all when you get back perhaps.
are your climber guys busy when you are gone? :shifty: ?

I am banning myself for awhile. While I don't want to get into specifics, familiarity breeds contempt. When I start to feel negativity to some of our regular posters then it's probably time for me to take a walk (my problem, not theirs). I'll be back. :)

I am banning myself for awhile. While I don't want to get into specifics, familiarity breeds contempt. When I start to feel negativity to some of our regular posters then it's probably time for me to take a walk (my problem, not theirs). I'll be back. :)

Ryan, who is being rude to you? Like MB said, use the ignore feature if you need to. Funny, but I don't have any one on ignore here.

Don't leave us!

Take a breather and get back to us. Members with cute kids are not allowed to stray to far though. See you soon.

I am back. The mountains were great. My wallet got banged up pretty bad the first night eating dinner at the lodge. $80 bucks for two adults and one kid and the the food wasn't all that great. We travelled to the town of Stanley for the next dinner. We canoed, kayaked and hiked. We had a very large lake almost to ourselves as it was late season. I'll post pictures as soon as I down load them.

80 bucks, huh. Those are the kind of prices we have here in town. Must have been a fancy restaurant

Which is why I always ate at Fitch Mountain Eddies when I lived there.

Fitch Mountain Eddys has been sold, and sold out IMO.
Lousy food cooked by indifferent cooks. Really sad.

Chris, the beautifull friendly lady who ran the dining room had to leave, because the new owners wanted only minimum wage workers to work there.

They lost alot of business according to the gossip in town, sad.

Hitting the road again, friends. We'll be down to the SF Bay area to look in on my wife's folks. Be back in a week. Don't get in trouble while I'm away :).

Back