Nikon P 80 new camera review

darkstar

Rockclimber/ treeclimber
Its a cool pil p 80 has 18x opitcal zoom 27 to 486mm and 10 mega pixels.
ISO 6400
Whats yall think ?

My wife just gave me one and befor i start snapping id love to hear some feedback.
Dark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive got like three days to either up grade or just return it.
To me its very unusual since you supposedly cant add lenses to it.
Ive heard that it can produce pic that have been published.
Its very light weight.
I was thinking maybe it could be the next camera to kinda bring my pics up to the next level .
Yall all know how dumb i am.
So maybe this is an ok camwera for me.
Its pretty basic point and shoot.
I wish ole Roger would chime in.
My intuitions says its killer.
18X optical zoom is decent as is 10.1I mega pixels .
It seems like a camera that i would actually have with me when the right photo opt arises.
Because its so light weight .Nothing but lenses
Please somebody ???

It's way outta my league. I'm more into the $200 digital point and shoot, not a good enough eye or enough understanding to want anything more.

Blinky is into photography as well, either he or Roger could give you an opinion.

... I'm more into the $200 digital point and shoot...

That's pretty much what the P80 is. It's got a few cool features like spot metering, a super zoom, vibration reduction, distortion control, and a fairly wide aperture. On the down side, the colors are off a bit, the flash is horrendous, and lots of noise even at ISO200. For the price, though, its a decent entry level digital. And, you can say you have a Nikon! :D

And, you can say you have a Nikon! :D

but you cannae beat a
37.gif

Jamie

sorry i don't know the camera in question, get out and take pictures, learn what it can do, play around with every feature decide if you like it or not

Jamie

i bought a Canon.

but you cannae beat a
37.gif

Jamie

nothing special.their customer service sucks.they are on my shit list with Cingular and HP.

i'll be buying another Nikon.i have their scopes on my guns and their binocs,love them.never had one issue.

Back