New Tribe Rocks!

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
Today I noticed that my Nikosi bridge was starting to show some wear. I called New Tribe to see if they thought it should be replaced. They recognized my name right away and they knew that I had the first Nikosi that went out for sale. I told them what was going on and they offered to send me a new saddle at no cost! Basically they told me that they had redesigned the saddle and they wanted me to have the new one. I didnt feel right about getting a new saddle for free when my old one was perfectly fine. They wouldnt take any money for it but they agreed to let me pay for the shipping. Now I have to send my saddle to them and they will make me a new saddle and send it out asap.

I just cant believe how great New Tribe has been to work with over the years. Compare this to how Weaver has dealt with their bridge failures. New Tribe really is a class act and anyone who is shopping for a new saddle really should seriously consider getting a New Tribe saddle.

Here are a couple of pics of the bridge if anyone is interested.

2012-05-08_10-35-40_212.jpg 2012-05-08_10-35-29_946.jpg 2012-05-08_10-35-05_642.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed. I have always been impressed with their craftsmanship and this is the first time I have worked with their customer support. I wish all companies operated this way. It gives me something to shoot for with my companies customer service.

They have always been top drawer to deal with, from way back when I bought my first custom Ness-designed NT nearly 20 years ago.

Other manufacturers should take note about what it means be a reputable customer driven business!

Mighty impressive!

Are we all as impressive with our tree customers I wonder?

I only hear good things from my customers..... its the ones that I dont hear anything from that worry me.

That's kinda what I was thinking. We get plenty of rave reviews, stay busy, and never leave a job till we feel it is "perfect," but you never know what some people might be thinking. Ha, I remember many a time in the early years of the business we would do a fantastic kick ass job- great work/price/timeliness/tricky job done with no problems, and I would be thinking, wow these people are going to be extremely pleased, and I would get home and kinda anticipate a phone call about it, and of course, it would rarely come. Over time you learn no news is good news, people pay the bill and call you next time they need you, but in the meantime, all that super high quality work and hustle just becomes par for the course. Waaaaaaa;)

I'm going to upgrade to a nikosi. In fact I'm going to order it after I finish this post.
As far as the everyday hustle and superior work ethic, it really does just become habit. Even on no cleanup jobs everything is left as neat as possible. Kind of sad, but its just old hat now.

Yup. Reminds me of that saying you see posted now and again, goes something like " we the under appreciated have been doing the difficult for so long with so little that we can now do absolutely anything with nothing...

Turns out Mother Theresa said it originally, go figure!

Hey man, what gives you the right to say that? I really weigh about 125lbs. I have just been telling you guys I am bigger to keep my true identity a secret.

images

Back