Name/ Contact Info Auto-feed inventor

SouthSoundTree-

TreeHouser
A guy I know has a bandit without autofeed. older city rig, I guess.

I am looking for the guy who invented the system that is selling the aftermarket system, said to be better than the ones through Bandit.

They are currently feeding with a machine, but need a person at the feed motor forward/ neutral/ reverse bar, aka Danger Will Robinson.

Yeah, that's it. Kurt comes across as a straight up guy. And his unit is the only one I would electively put back in my chippers when one goes bad. He says he can add electronically stable/reliable remote controls to our hydraulic equip too if anyone is in the market for that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A remote control for the mini would be wicked.

I wish I had a robot groundie.

Is that autofeed plus just a controller for an already existing autofeed system? Or does that get installed onto a normal self feeding chipper? For that price I'm thinking I want to put on our Bandit 200+xp.

Yes replacement for existing. As I understand it the round faced instrament is the controller that often goes out on machines do to heavy vibration. Kurts unit can replace any defective controller and should outlast others.

If a person does not have auto feed some additional parts are required but it is very doable. Kurt will walk a person through the process.

Back