Happy Halloween!

• Thread starter Mr. Sir
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2K
Here's a few of my little trick or treaters and a cat taller then the house.:lol:

Attachments

• SDC12333.jpg
    SDC12333.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 41
  • SDC12337.jpg
    SDC12337.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 40
Nice! A green halloween on the prairie! I remember some nice ones, also remember putting a parka of the costume and freezing my tail off. Boy that candy tasted good, though.
Yes unusually warm weather for Halloween here on the praries. Warm weather right into next week and maybe beyond. We had a green Halloween last year too.
I remember times when it was 25 F below and the kids costumes were falling apart from the cold, didn't slow them down though.
The almighty quest for sugar:)

Party on Wayne. ;)
Full loadout minus firearms and I didnt put my combat knife on, didnt want to scare the kids. I got 2 dads coming up to me saying 'hm, really got into it for the kid eh?" LOL Damn right! go big or go home, I didnt tell them it was my normal camping gear hahaha. Wife says I am a loser, so what, I told her (via the motorola radio headset ) that she was the lame one. :D

Attachments

• IMAG1859.jpg
    IMAG1859.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
+1 for Snickers! :thumbup: +2 with almonds

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But no nuts!?!? That's just... nuts!

Some of the kids... Lilly has been two different princesses (named Princess Lilly) for two days :lol:

I think Wyatt was the 1% DUDE...
DSCF5168ed.jpg DSCF5180ed.jpg DSCF5190ed.jpg

And when I got home... I took this picture of a very sticky with candy princess that had been outside playing in the dirt :lol:
Maybe she watches too much Shrek :/:

Attachments

• PB010034.jpg
    PB010034.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 21
Back