Groovy Rotator Screenshots

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's random, even though a lot of the same pics show up. I have no idea how many there are, I never kept track of that - hundreds, for sure.

I like this one, wish I coulda been there.

Attachments

• rotatorkfkfkf.jpg
    rotatorkfkfkf.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 55
....I always feel a little sad when the shot of us w / skid Horse pops up...Belgian Mare named "Rosie"... great horse though she could be a Bitch sometimes...anyways she was ill and died last year, young actually with many good years left working...Sad, RIP Rosie

Uhhhh. I don't. Sorry, but I have giant love able dogs and horses. Two different critters entirely.

I love both but horses are much more subtle of a beast.

I was wondering about that, myself. That would mean dogs are just small, lovable horses.

Ha.

Often times when people think a horse is being snuggly and loveable. They're actually getting owned in horse language.

You've raised horses and would say they're like dogs? Riding horses? Any disciplines? I know the bond that can form with a horse when time and training is put in on them. But to me they're not like dogs. They are a much more sensitive and subtle creature.

What I had meant in my previous post that lots of people mistake a horse checking them out, getting in their space, seeing if they've got anything to eat, seeing if they can make the person move and as such owning them in horse language as affection. Which it is not unless invited by the recipient.

To raise a horse from a young age I imagine could form quite an affectionate bond. I don't mean that horses aren't affectionate or that you shouldn't receive their affection. It just needs to be on the leaders terms.

If you are or have been around horses you get what I mean.

In order to safely own and use a horse, you have to be seen as the leader at all times similar to dogs. The difference is that that leadership and the challenges that come to it are much more subtle than with dogs.

IMO.

I guess another way I look at is like this. A big loveable dog like exist everywhere are affectionate to basically everyone. They'll take a tummy rubbing from any hand. Ime horses even those that are actually affectionate are only ever seeking that from their leader or herd mates. A stranger? No way. Also ime most horses unless they are kept alone are not much interested in a human unless they've fed or worked them. I wouldn't keep a horse by itself unless I had nothing but time which I don't so our horses are always together and set out to pasture pretty well all the time.

Back