GRCS for sale

Evan_C

TreeHouser
What's up treeple,

I'm selling my GRCS device. It's hard to let it go but I don't need it anymore and don't want it sitting in my garage taking up space. The condition is like new. I bought it a few months ago with the intention of using it for big removals but due to the virus and lack of quality employees I'm left with doing small jobs that don't require it (which honestly I don't mind). It was only used once on a small ash removal and has been sitting ever since. I would rather have the money for other things honestly. I'm selling it locally so if you are in the Boise area let me know. If you are interested in buying it and having it shipped it will cost between 100-200 dollars to do it. I'm asking 2750 which it retails at 2900 dollars not including shipping. They are currently out of stock at most retailers so get it while you can!

Thanks,
Evan

Attachments

• IMG_4347.jpg
    IMG_4347.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
What's up treeple,

I'm selling my GRCS device. It's hard to let it go but I don't need it anymore and don't want it sitting in my garage taking up space. The condition is like new. I bought it a few months ago with the intention of using it for big removals but due to the virus and lack of quality employees I'm left with doing small jobs that don't require it (which honestly I don't mind). It was only used once on a small ash removal and has been sitting ever since. I would rather have the money for other things honestly. I'm selling it locally so if you are in the Boise area let me know. If you are interested in buying it and having it shipped it will cost between 100-200 dollars to do it. I'm asking 2750 which it retails at 2900 dollars not including shipping. They are currently out of stock at most retailers so get it while you can!

Thanks,
Evan
I'm sorry to hear about your challenges. You will be in my prayers. Nice units I own 1.

Back