Grand Opening and AfterParty

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
So TreeStuff moved in to a new building last year and has finally finished settling in. We slated the grand opening event for Dec 14, which is one of the reasons I am rushing to move to Indy so quickly so I can be there for it.

Here are the details:
Where: At TreeStuff.com’s new location - 6565 Coffman Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46268
When: Saturday, December 14th, 2013 - 8am to Noon - Rain or Shine (the safety seminar is inside our warehouse)
To Register: Email us with your name(s), address, and number to info@treestuff.com.
Registration Fee: Free!
General Safety Seminar: Starts 8am and will feature demonstrations by Kristian Schultz and Cormac Nagan
Participation in the entire seminar will qualify you for CEUs (details to follow)
Open House Tour and lunch Begins after the seminar and end around noon (be sure you register so we have enough food)

Basically theres gonna be a tour, giveaways (im sure), CEU's (Cormac and Christian will be great presenters), and free food.

Regardless of what people do afterwards, when the dust settles most will be welcome to come hang out at my place, go for a rec climb, or hit up the killer rock gym thats right down the road.

And of course we can enjoy some libations! Its on a Saturday, so Sunday is wide open..

I have a couch a big recliner and a fair amount of floor space!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So your saying theres a chance? That would be a real draw I think...

How much for a personal appearance? In TreeStuff bucks of course.

Ordered stuff today, thanks for the heads up on the sale, Nick. Post a vid of the demos mentioned above, will ya??

Back