Deals found on eBay/craigslist or whatever

I didn’t have luck getting my local TSC to price match. Called customer service, they claimed it’s on clearance elsewhere thus not eligible for price matching at their level either…. But they sent me a gift card equivalent to price matching 10 gallons. We’re working down the street from it tomorrow so I’ll cash in then.

Stopped at my local TSC. They are honoring the price match, but the manager put a 2-gallon limit on sales 🙂

Ah well, 2 gallons will hold me for a little while at least as I am supposedly retired 🤣

On that bar oil usually it will go on sale around the middle of summer which is the time to stock up ..TSC got on that Husqvarna branded oil kick several years back and are extremely proud of it .Then again some think it or pre mixed fuel is the way to fly which I don't .I must be lucky because I've never burned up a bar nor smoked a saw from the use of bar oil or just plain old pump gasoline with mix oil .

Menard’s has occasional sales. I am off to Michigan this coming week to do several days of tree work… if I am lucky they’ll drop one of their sales either on my way out or back.
Looks like Columbus, Ohio and Ann Arbor, MI have it for under $10 - and both are along US23 as I head north

Attachments

• IMG_4206.jpeg
    IMG_4206.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 2
Back