Carabiner sale

Burnham

Woods walker
I just got this email today, if anyone is in the market for some biners. Good price on a decent carabiner...not my fav, but they are for a lot of people.

Petzl Carabiners ($12 ea) Regularly Priced at $19.
More Than a 35% Savings!
For a Limited Time. Only at SherrillTree.

You can now get the Tri-Act and the Ball Lock carabiners for this great low price!

Choose from Tri-Act William (part #27535), Tri-Act Am'D (part #28337) Ball Lock William (part #15976), or Ball Lock Am'D (part #15972).

These Petzl Carabiners:
Meet ANSI Requirements and are CE Certified
Double-Locking Color: Gold Metal: Aluminum
See specific item links for size specs, tensile strength, WLL and gate opening measurements.

Stock up fast, this sale ends Nov. 28th. Don't forget to use Promo Code PETZL12 at check out to save up to $7 each.

If ordering multiple carabiners through our webstore for this promotion note that your full discount will be applied to your final order by our customer service team. Limit 10 carabiners total per customer on this promotion.

Through innovation, education and safety, we are committed to trees and the people that care for them.

The SherrillTree Team 800-525-8873
All promotional pricing based on current retail catalog prices.

If I still climbed I would load up. The Triact Am'D is my biner of choice for life support, I have 5-6 in the locker with my saddle.

Sweet deal for those that like these biners. They are some nice carabiners, but I'm staying with DMM from now on. Love their gear!

wish i had spare change, thanks for pointing it out
im still trying to get a 372 powerhead from my buds shop...he has a few left...scottys cutters edge in fortuna ca

Back