Canada Day!

squisher

THE CALM ONE!!!!
Heh, heh, heh!!!!!! ...............It's Canada Day!!! This is our July 4th up here.

I'm feeling very grateful today to live where I live with the opportunity and good fortune I've enjoyed in my life, the Treehouse community being a part of that. This is my largest celebration of the summer so I hope everyone else is having a great weekend too no matter where you live.

To all my Treehouse Brothers and Sisters I ask you to raise a glass of whatever you may be drinking to my fine nation of Canada!!!

Cheers!

I'm raising a glass of a concoction of alderberry flowers and lemon that we make here in the summer.
Quite tasty, somewhat like a good German riesling without the alcohol.

Happy Canada day!

I've only seen the western parts of it: B.C, Alberta, Yukon and part of the North West territories.
I really liked that. Wonderful country and not crowded at all ( understatement of the year:lol:)

I've only seen the western parts of it: B.C, Alberta, Yukon and part of the North West territories.
I really liked that. Wonderful country and not crowded at all ( understatement of the year:lol:)

Cheers to wide open spaces8)

Speaking of open spaces, I've been up there to Northern Saskatchewan. A great place with unique scenery, but it was already getting quite cold in early November.

Heh, heh, heh!!!!!! ...............It's Canada Day!!! This is our July 4th up here.

I'm feeling very grateful today to live where I live with the opportunity and good fortune I've enjoyed in my life, the Treehouse community being a part of that. This is my largest celebration of the summer so I hope everyone else is having a great weekend too no matter where you live.

To all my Treehouse Brothers and Sisters I ask you to raise a glass of whatever you may be drinking to my fine nation of Canada!!!

Cheers!

Happy Canada Day!:beer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day

Today my family and I enjoyed Canada Day with our part in entering a float during our town's Canada Day parade.
My wife is on the Sam Waller Museum's board of directors and we volunteered to do the float with the help of the museum's summer student employees.
I converted my logger sports stage trailer, my 3 girls rode shotgun throwing candy to the onlookers.

Attachments

• SDC12219-001.jpg
    SDC12219-001.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 21
  • SDC12222-001.jpg
    SDC12222-001.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 19
  • SDC12223-001.jpg
    SDC12223-001.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 19
  • SDC12216-001.jpg
    SDC12216-001.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 19
  • SDC12220-001.jpg
    SDC12220-001.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 21
:beerchug:

Canada%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

What beautiful girls you have! You should be proud.
Thanks Chris,
those little girls keep me on my toes to stay safe so I can spend another day with them.:)
We leave tomorrow for a week long camping trip with our camper to spend some time at Clear Lake, Riding Mountain National Park.
See you all in a weeks time.:occasion5:

Sorry it's a day late......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FBI68Il4Zsc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Working in the shop today. Had a climb planned but small storms keep blowing by. My day was full yesterday at a lawyer's office dealing with some illegal surveillance done on me for the past month and a Court day coming up Friday, hopefully dealing with it, and I'm not even a named party in the matter..... gotta make up that time lost so I can pay bills. Ohhh Canada.

Just having the normal budget lunch while hiding from the sun and the 2015-07-01 14.20.34.jpg home owners here. Not much love in the air on this particular job Justin....but I hope you and the rest of Canada are having a good time mate. Think I need a few more years in Canada before I start appreciating the public holidays and stuff.

Reg, I hope that's not a can of Friskies?!?!? I've been here all my life, don't really appreciate the public holidays, if anything, I'm able to get some work done without being bothered as much.

Back