Axe men

I don't know if that S&S Aqua is really that stupid or if it isn't staged for the show. I really can't believe someone can be that much of a bonehead and have an anger management problem like he does. I sure wouldn't want to be portrayed as that stupid on national television.

He must be on some kind of heart medicine since he hasn't keeled over yet & then his boy would probably push him in the water when he does...

i couldnt work with all the stressed out people at pihl or s and s, you'd have to be on pills or something.
i could probabally tolerate rygard and browning , i like high speed outfits
they both would be pretty fun to work for (for about a season)

People watch that trash? :? I can't stand it.

I'll stick to the Jerry B falling videos or the "a day in the woods" 8 part series on YouTube.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e2uVPp6mg74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love watching that show. It's pure entertainment. I certainly don't look at it as a how to do logging but I love to see the dysfunctional crews.

Agreed!

Hell. Paul Nosak made for better TV than Axe men. And he was an idiot.....entertaining nonetheless.

We don't have cable but we buy the seasons of Axe Men, Deadliest Catch, Ice Road Truckers and Whale Wars. I have to admit that Deadliest Catch is my favorite. I have never heard of Coal.

No hardhats really surprised me on Deadliest Catch, especially after that episode where a chunk of ice broke lose and hit somebody.

Is Coal back? I liked that one too, also gold rush Alaska and Bering sea gold. lol anyone catch doomsday preppers?

No cable here either. I've been watching the season of axemen on Netflicks, falling asleep, then going to bed. TV sucks nowadays to be paying for it.

I don't know, Paul; I just caught it on Netflix a few weeks ago. Certainly seems worth of a second season, to me.

You pay to watch Axe Men no matter what, either through your cable bill, Netflix, or buying the seasons. We dont have Netflix either. I might have to check out that Coal show.

Back