Anyone using a Jonsered 2172 or Husky 372 X-torq

I always wanted a 390XP but too late now as the largest saw Husqvarna Canada now sells is the 576.

Magnus did Husqvarna Sweden discontinue the 390, 395 and 3120?

I doubt 390 and 3120 is discontinued, they are available.
Production run of 390 was not that long ago, I doubt they run out.
395 is discontinued.

This is in HVA here, Husqvarna North America has its own race/agenda and decide what is available there.

I/We deal with Husqvarna directly. You get to deal with a distributor. It is a company that buy saws from Husqvarna Sweden and sell on its own market.
Distributor has its own dealers and they don't have contact with Husqvarna here, just distributor.
Going around that is a big NoNo I noticed...

On the other hand some saws are made by HVA here for other markets/distributors and we don't get to see them here.
460 is one of them. We were stuck with 455 that was real crap so they lost the sales of that here.

I checked Husqvarna Brazil and they still sell the 61, 272 and 288XP.

I better go to my dealer tomorrow and see if he can still get me a 390XP.
But I'm sure curious about the new Stihl MS661 CM though.

Definitely have more than a 1000 hrs on mine and it hasn't blown yet. And up until last year often pulling a big bar 20 being the standard. Glad I was a lucky one.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

I know of a handful of the later 575's that have made it several years in the woods. Not the early ones with bad bottom ends. The latter series.

Biggest problem here with them is that they run hot and blow up. Crank bearing/seals fail and they cook top ends. As they are looked over the bearing issues are found. This is a general problem on all X-Torqs. I am sure there are those that are lucky and get what they should out of the saws, but they are few here. And it is not often I hear of anyone that is happy with them.
I know pro's that had x-Torq saws more than a year, but none of the 50cc+ with more than 1000hrs runtime and no under 50cc that lasted 2000hrs.

This makes me sad. I would love to say Sweden is the Mecca for HVA, but fact is there is more Stihl run by pro's than HVA here now.
If they don't get the saws running soon the damages is permanent.

Back