another Gimmee

Altissimus

TreeHouser
not sure what I did to deserve it , my old job has just completely changed their high angle rescue procedures and equipment. They had some gear no longer applicable , someone gave me two 150' hanks of Sterling 1/2" HTP.. Brand new still in the plastic .... ( replacement stock for eventual downgrades) .... definitely can put these to use. For rigging my 1/2" 120' was damaged and shortened and have been taking out my 9/16" 200'' quite a bit which is longer and heavier than I generally needed. Goldie Lox length and diameter for general rigging in my locale , Grateful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have a friend working for the Power Company in another state , I let him store a bunch of stuff here ... Showed up yesterday with a twelve pack of the only Beer I drink and a little cash .... PLUS gave me two 5/8" Steel Shackles (real American no China) brand new , 1"× 4' Lift All double eye sling , new still in plastic package , 60' Hank of 3/8" with three knots at 40" which I worked and removed , 65' Hank of near new 1/2" three stand , 25' Hank of 9/16" three strand ... Also some old school wood Pole gear two six footers complete and a broke off hook just over 4' ... Good day yes , had to melt the three strand ends and made the 25 into a loop sling. Will use the hook to push handled ascender up line climbing. Recycle !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The retired Poles are totally worthy ... been through some hard use and take an extra minute to mate them but once done zero slop compared to my Jamesons

Back