You GOTTA see this....GTM Pro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im not gonna say it doesnt work, cause i havent tried it... but it does look a little silly at the very least... also i have never found a hedge trimmer to be that heavy but then again i have never had to do more than a few at once.

I would have to assume that it wouldnt really be a huge time or effort saver unless you had ALOT of similar work in one small area, carrying it around in a truck, deploying and packing it for a series of small jobs just doesnt seem efficient IMO.

one does have to remember though that i am the guy who saw a need to make an air cannon to set lines in hardwoods in ohio, so who am i to rain on his tinkering parade.. and on top of tat if he can make a living at it, well god bless and good luck!

Wonder how the device would work for diaper changing chores? Hold up the baby's legs while you have both hands free. If the baby kicked, it would go bouncy bouncy and not interfere.

I thought it would be a good product for a hedge scythe attachment on say an FS250 I would have to use above my head hedging...
Just not something I do though...

I would have to assume that it wouldnt really be a huge time or effort saver unless you had ALOT of similar work in one small area, carrying it around in a truck, deploying and packing it for a series of small jobs just doesnt seem efficient IMO.

We did 2,2 kilometers of hedge in one location this summer.
A former observatory, where they put 2 circular hawthorn hedges around all the buildings to catch "dirty light"

Those hedges were 7 feet tall on one side, 4 feet on the other because the ground sloped outwards from the buildings and very wide. Like i said, if we get that one next year, I'll shell out for a couple of the "elefant trunks".

That's WILD!

attachment.php

Yup, he posted that job picture a few months ago. He even gave us the Google street view address so we could see the hedge from the street.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oluxm1nNzAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i figured that pic was appropriate for the topic and was worth re-posting ;)

i watched that man named pearl documentary on netflix a while ago, really amazing guy. some people are so humble and down right nice it makes me ill. he seemed like one of those people.

I don't mind hedges, good privacy but I can see your point.

I've always had a hedge trimmer but about four years ago I bought an extension one, just for the one job so I thought.

Now I use it more than most of my saws, things have changed a lot around here.:(

I would use a can of diesel on that hedge. A big one.

I hate hedges. Shrubs, bushes and all the like. Just a personal thing though. I admit they can look cool, like that vid, i just dont like em.
Thats insane! I dont think I have seen one that big, good idea with the plywood. My wife asked what I was laughing at I told her take a look she is laughing too.

Back