You GOTTA see this....GTM Pro

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Words cannot explain....

http://www.sherrilltree.com/Professional-Gear/Elephants-Trunk

400_33552-2.jpg 400_33552.jpg

GTM-PRO
The GTM-PRO harness puts an end to those aching arm and shoulder muscles. For use with most gas powered tools weighing between 8.8 lbs -17.6 lbs.

Now On Sale! Save $50 off the GTM-PRO. Was $349.95 now only $299.95! Don't forget to use promo code GTMPRO at checkout to see your discount. While Supplies Last.

It reminds of what I have seen in a plant that disassembled used car generators and starters, people using air tools all day long, some heavy ones too. Some of the tools were hung from a spring mechanism off the ceiling. It helped carry the weight of the tool when in use. Looked like they had a good system worked out in that plant.

Wasn't there some guy who floated through here a couple years ago peddling a similar gadget for gas powered pole saws?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So in the two pics in my first post lets just assume he lets go of the tool... The Hedge trimmer spins and hits him in the throat? and the leaf blower nails him in the junk?

besides the fact that this seems totally impractical compared to buying a leaf blower and then spending $350 on the GTM Pro Tool harness:

br600_act_002.jpg

I mean really who would use one of these when you could have the elephant trunk thing??

They work absolutely great for hedge trimmers.
All the guys that do lots of hedges here use them.
I spent 2 weeks on hedges this year, didn't feel it justified bying one, but afterwards I wish I had.
If we get the same gig next year, I'll get a couple of them.

I've been working on a similar product but it involves a small weather balloon.

I agree Jer. As a matter of fact, I just met him last month down at TCI for the first time and was interested enough to talk to him and see what it was all about. Pretty clever.

Saw that thing at TCI in October....... good idea if you do alot of that type of work I suppose. Bad ergonomics will wreck ya.

In this business, ANYTHING that can take some wear and tear off of our bodies is worth some consideration, even is it's not the best thing yet.

We can always replace our machines easier than our body parts.

Back