WTB Dump Trailer

I did. Sam Kezar may still have it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393707464.310143.jpg

Aluminum dump trailer. All aluminum frame, only axles and lift are steel. 14 foot dump with 5 foot sides. Compartment in front for tarp and strap storage. Slots in front for rakes and shovels and spots for ladders on the sides. Electric over hydraulic dump. $12,000

I was pulling yur leg...

That's an odd saying.
Floppers? It's pretty common up here for a tree that can just be pulled over whole referred to as a "flopper". ;)
I did. Sam Kezar may still have it.

View attachment 53630

Aluminum dump trailer. All aluminum frame, only axles and lift are steel. 14 foot dump with 5 foot sides. Compartment in front for tarp and strap storage. Slots in front for rakes and shovels and spots for ladders on the sides. Electric over hydraulic dump. $12,000
That is pretty sweet!

I thought the trailer was pretty pricey too. I paid only 9k for mine brand new; 14', 14k lb, tarp, spreader gate, dump, hidden ramps, tie down rings in corners, dedicated battery charger...

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 99
Sweet trailer. I paid $6k for my 12', $19k for the 22'. $12k for that aluminum seems kind of outrageous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was pulling yur leg...

That's an odd saying.

PULL SOMEONE'S LEG Meaning: Fool someone. Origin: Years ago back-alley thieves worked in pairs. One thief, known as a "tripper up," would use a cane, rope, or piece of wire to trip a pedestrian, knocking them to the ground. While the victim was down, the second thief would rob them. Pulling your leg originally referred to the way the "tripper up" tried to make someone stumble. Today it only refers to tripping someone figuratively.

I thought the trailer was pretty pricey too. I paid only 9k for mine brand new; 14', 14k lb, tarp, spreader gate, dump, hidden ramps, tie down rings in corners, dedicated battery charger...
Fiddler,
I haven't used one but, I'm looking for dump trailer and that looks like one of the more useful ones.
And thanks for posting the price, it gives me a good reference point to start looking.
I need it to haul equipment (mini, 252 stumper, maybe even a mini excavator, etc.) as well as logs.
Thanks

I have the same trailer but an older model and home built sides. I had to have in bed tie downs added. Image.jpg

Back