Wow....

• Thread starter Widow Shooter
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 8K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is awesome that the sponsorships are starting to come for these guys..

My favorite part of this thread is how Cary now needs to buy a pair of those shoes...whodathunkit?

dude, I'm sitting here, getting ready to go do a job, looking at 6 pairs of running shoes, 4 pairs of climbing boots, plus 17 pairs of boots for outdoor/hunting in the basement , not to mention various flops and Teva's

Age 30, climbing 22 years...that's a huge advantage, added to his obvious natural gifts.

I didn't even start until I was closing in on 30.

Jared is only climbing ddrt in this video because his normal SRT climbing system was not passed through inspection. Jared useds the Petrzl RIG oir miybe the I'd and various other intresting SRT concepts. He says he hardly ever climbs dDRT at work

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jared is only climbing ddrt in this video because his normal SRT climbing system was not passed through inspection. Jared useds the Petrzl RIG oir miybe the I'd and various other intresting SRT concepts. He says he hardly ever climbs dDRT at work

that sucks...especially when he does DRt better than most ;) imagine how he is SRT?

has he tried a wrench KB?

he does own one, not sure how much he has used it. He has his own unique SRT system kind of dialed in, I havent seen him climb SRT, But it is truly humbling watching him climb regardless of his rope system which he doesnt really even really seem to need.

You might think it appears as if he doesn't need his rope system, but that is because he uses it so naturally that it's like an extension of his body. I never would have ever imagined thinking that. His rope system is an integral and inseparable part of his climbing.

THats true, I also get the feeling that he could ring those bells regardless of the tools at his disposal, even a rope.

They are evolve something. I talked to another guy at a TCC who has a pair, says they are the best climbing boot he's found for pruning and TCC's. Only like $85 a pair, he got a few pairs on sale for $35 a pair, so he has some stockpiled. They don't make this specific one anymore, but they just released a remake of the same ones, I had a link somewhere, I'll try and to find and post it.

Back